As we continue to enhance Harbor Point's offerings and community development, we are looking for an outgoing individual to run and operate one of the fun amenities we have to offer!
Our popular water taxi provides passengers with transportation services to and from the West Branch of Stamford Harbor, Thursday thru Sunday evenings.
The Water Taxi Operator will be responsible for:
- Operation and daily maintenance of the Water Taxi
- Receiving and responding to pickup requests (by phone and VHF radio)
- Startup/shutdown of the water taxi operation each day, including daily reporting to management.
The right candidate(s) must possess these attributes:
- Current USCG Operator Uninspected Passenger Vessel (OUPV) license (“Six Pack”) required, USCG Launch Operator’s license preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Capacity to keep poise in a dynamic work environment.
This position is based out of our Harbor Point office in Stamford, which includes free parking.